Re: [h2o-discuss] Open Governance

Ask and ye shall receive...

A note about the "deliberative discourse" project has been added to the
Berkman Center front page <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu> linked to
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/projects/deliberation/> .
Since I'm away from Cambridge, I have no more information than what's
posted on the site, but I wanted at least to give a pointer there to the list.

--Wendy

At 10:35 AM 2/3/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I am just having a short ICANN related question: Since the Markle
>Foundation  gave a grant to the Berkman Center to develop and
>explore  "mechanisms for open governance" - What projects are under
>way to explore and develop those mechanisms?
>
>I also propose to discuss "open governance", because how governance
>is understood and how openess is defined is a critical question in
>the governance of cyberspace - and especially in regard to ICANN.
>
>Best,
>Christian
>
>Christian Ahlert
>christian_ahlert@harvard.edu
>Phone: 0171-5813662
>Fellow
>Harvard Information Infrastructure Project
>http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/iip
>http://www.internetstudies.org

Wendy Seltzer // h: (212) 486-3402 // w: (212) 715-7815
wendy@seltzer.com || wseltzer@kramerlevin.com
http://wendy.seltzer.org/ [&] http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School