[h2o-discuss] Deliberation Project

>A note about the "deliberative discourse" project has been added to the
>Berkman Center front page <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu> linked to
><http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/projects/deliberation/> .
>Since I'm away from Cambridge, I have no more information than what's
>posted on the site, but I wanted at least to give a pointer there to the
list.

Awesome! This is along the lines of what I proposed when I first joined the
list on June 4. I reiterated it in September and again this week. Thanks,
Wendy, for bringing it to my attention. I only wish an update was sent to
this list when the Deliberation Project was announced (looking through the
BCIS website, it seems to have been announced at a meeting on 9/10.)

from the front page:
"We are working to create a specification for software for online
deliberation, grounded in the theory of consensus and discourse generally."

I happen to be engaged in research for this very purpose. I suppose I will
talk with someone off-list regarding this.

Jon