[h2o-discuss] Open Governance

Hi All,

I am just having a short ICANN related question: Since the Markle
Foundation  gave a grant to the Berkman Center to develop and
explore  "mechanisms for open governance" - What projects are under
way to explore and develop those mechanisms?

I also propose to discuss "open governance", because how governance
is understood and how openess is defined is a critical question in
the governance of cyberspace - and especially in regard to ICANN.

Best,
Christian

Christian Ahlert
christian_ahlert@harvard.edu
Phone: 0171-5813662
Fellow
Harvard Information Infrastructure Project
http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/iip
http://www.internetstudies.org