"What the Internet invites of us – connection and building to improve the state of the world – we invite of you." – Jonathan Zittrain
The success of the Berkman Center's mission rests upon our diverse community, starting with students and building from there. We don’t simply study networks – we consciously and deliberately create them, linking students, faculty, fellows, affiliates, alumni, staff, researchers, funders, other nonprofit and academic organizations, for-profit ventures, government entities, and the public we serve.
There are innumerable and overlapping ways to get involved with the Berkman Center: through research and employment opportunities, courses, events, physical and virtual conversations, and more; we look forward to learning new ways in which we can together advance our studies and impact.
- Upcoming Events
- Employment Opportunities
- Fellowship Program
- Internship Program: Academic Year and Summer
- Help build a real-time picture of website (in)accessibility around the world: Herdict Web
- Blogs: Current People and Projects; Alumni, Friends, and Spin-offs
- Social: Twitter; Facebook; Flickr; YouTube; LinkedIn; Storify; Question Tool
- Subscribe to the Radio Berkman podcast
Berkman Center Mailing List Signup
Keep in touch with the Berkman Center! For updates on Berkman events and webcasts, as well as a roundup of news and commentary from around the Berkman community, subscribe to the weekly Berkman Buzz newsletter. You can also sign up to receive periodic emails about Berkman opportunities and publications.
To unsubscribe from the Berkman Buzz, click here.