-

Open Economies - Fwd: Re: KMDI Spring Lecture Series (fwd)

Mailing List Home

Fwd: Re: KMDI Spring Lecture Series (fwd)

  • To: openeconomies(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: KMDI Spring Lecture Series (fwd)
  • From: Iqbal Mohomed <iqbal_iia(at)yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:33:18 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I think this series of talks will be of interest to
many of the folks on this list. I am sure you will
enjoy Toronto ;-) If you can't visit us in Canada, the
talks are being webcast publicly. I feel that MIT's
initiative for openCourseWare is the start of an
educational revolution. I can vouch for the excellent
presentations given by Professor Ronald Baecker as I
have taken many courses with him at the University of
Toronto.

Regards,
Iqbal
www.mohomed.com