Academic Year Internships
New Spring 2015 Academic Year Internships are announced as positions open. Please keep an eye on this page to learn of new opportunities!
- Privacy Tools for Sharing Research Data Internships
- Youth and Media Research Assistant Positions (Starting June 2015 and running into the following academic year)
Academic Year Intern/Research Assistant Information and Eligibility:
- The standard wage is $11.50 per hour.
- Time commitments during the academic year typically, but do not always, range from 8-12 hours per week.
- Interns/RAs during the academic year do not have to be students.
- Interns/RAs during the academic year do not have to be affiliated with Harvard University.
- We are unable to hire Interns/RAs who will conduct their work outside of the state of Massachusetts.
- We do not have the ability to provide authorization to work in the U.S.