From Media Strategies Class Wiki
Add links to online resources you want to share with the class.
- Frontline's News War: What's happening to the news? explores (from a United States perspective) what new media mean for television and print journalism. Are business and the public interest at odds? Watch online (this is part 3 of a four-part series)
- IBM GIO blog A blog from a series of meetings IBM is holding round the world on the media and content. I attended the London session last week, and some of my fellow guests will be joining us in Oxford. (Jonathan Black)
- Andrew Keen story A story in yesterday's Observer newspaper on Andrew Keen who is challenging the cultural effect of web (JB)
- Amen Break Following yesterday's lecture and discussion, Harrison traces the use of the Amen break, a drum break in the middle of a B-side single from the '60s all the way to the present - via the time when sampling seemed limitless to today where we're getting more interested/concerned about DPM and IPR (jb)
- Networking & Business Management Training Course A course focusing on how social media networking changes business interactions. (MD)