From Mozilla Internet as a Public Good Event
Tasks for Participants
If you are participating in the symposium, please complete the following tasks:
- Arrange your accommodations and travel. Drop Zak Greant a note with your travel details (flight no. if flying, arrival time, departure time, etc.).
- Confirm your badge information
- Update your listing on the participant page - add (or correct) your one line bio. Then go on to ...
- Update your personal page on the wiki (see link on the participants page). Please include notes on:
- who you are
- what your interests are
- what you hope to get out of the symposium
- how to get in touch with you
- see Participant/zak-greant for an example
- Plan for the Self Introduction session
- Prepare to present an Edge Case (Optional)
- Blog about your attendance (Optional)