"What the Internet invites of us – connection and building to improve the state of the world – we invite of you." – Jonathan Zittrain
The success of the Berkman Center's mission rests upon our community, starting with students and building from there. We don’t simply study networks – we consciously and deliberately create them, linking students, faculty, fellows, affiliates, alumni, staff, researchers, funders, other nonprofit and academic organizations, for-profit ventures, government entities, and the public we serve.
There are innumerable and overlapping ways to get involved with the Berkman Center: through research and employment opportunities, courses, events, physical and virtual conversations, and more; we look forward to learning new ways in which we can together advance our studies and impact.
Please find our commitment to diversity here.
- Upcoming Events
- Employment Opportunities
- Fellowship Program
- Internship Program: Academic Year and Summer
- Current Courses at Harvard
- Study Groups
- Help build a real-time picture of website (in)accessibility around the world: Herdict Web
- Join a community working together to fight back against viruses, spyware, and other bad software -- or get some help! BadwareBusters.org
- Blogs: Current People and Projects; Alumni, Friends, and Spin-offs
- Social: Twitter; Facebook; Flickr; YouTube; Storify; Question Tool
Berkman Center Mailing List Signup
If you're interested in receiving our weekly newsletter, The Berkman Buzz, and/or periodic emails about Berkman's events, reports, developments, opportunities, etc., the lists below will keep you in the know.
You can also use this form to change your current subscription options.