[h2o] greetings

Hello everyone and greetings from the h2o announcements list.

This is just a note to keep you updated on our upcoming Strategic
Planning Session, which will be held May 20, 1999 at Harvard Law School.
The session is free of charge and open to a limited number of
participants (due to space constraints); we will also be webcasting and
scribing the meeting for online participation.

The title of the meeting is "Open Code/Open Content/Open Law:  Buidling
a Digital Commons" and the keynote speaker will be Professor Lawrence
Lessig.  We will focus on the philosophy behind open source, as well as
the concept of "open law" as it relates to content and open education.

Although we have stopped accepting registrations online and many of you
have already signed up, please email colt@law.harvard.edu if you are
interested in attending.

The h2o announcements list will be carrying a low volume of messages
related to the session, and will remain a broadcast list (i.e. don't try
to post to the list!).

Thanks,

h2o