[h2o] Re: 1rst contact

welcome Thierry

I am so pleased to hear from you.  I would like to know more about your ideas
and experiences. How did you become interested in this subject? Have you been
teaching or working in a related area yourself?

What is your vision for open code?  In what way would you personally wish
to participate?  How did you plan to achieve your goals in Europe?  Are there
key European personnel or institutions whose support would give us particular
momentum?  Are you aware of any European funding resources we might solicit
to support this challenging work?   What other skills should we bring to the
project?  Have you run into any particular obstacles that we should prepare
for?

pleze provide an outline of how u would
fold new entities into the open source program

eon

thank you
 paulash
 cabell