[h2o-discuss] concerning the h2o list

What's the story of this list? It's nice to hear from populist publisher
Eric Eldred, j proctor at UMass, John Kwasnick of Oakland, Alex Chudnovsky
of the UK, and the cast of other contributors, but where are the Berkman
affiliates? Are they lurking in the background, mulling over recycling the
ideas developed by the list into their own content?

Obviously, the list's lifetime has spanned the summer, so maybe I'm to
assume that the BCIS scholars were otherwise diverted. If so, would it then
be beneficial for someone to summarize some of the outstanding points made
over the course of the last few months? I recall that I had some points for
Lessig to address...

Not that I expect the BCIS faculty to contribute so much time to this list.
But if I direct a challenge to to a Berkman professor, shouldn't one of his
supporters address that challenge?

I appreciate being part of the community of "Digital Citizenry" for the h2o
list, but I would like to see some of the BCIS people spell out their
commitments.

Jon