Re: [h2o-discuss] P.R. wars

There are other bits I want to comment on, but this is the most amusing
and therefore most worthy of my attention before 9:00.

> I will guess, by looking at the State Dept. list, that this is "18 UST
> 2410," but the Secretary does not provide the treaties online. I was in the
> process of registering at the UN (to look for "610 UNTS 205"), but there
> webserver is having problems. http://www.un.org/Depts/Treaty/treatreg.htm

I did some digging about a month ago to help a friend with an idea for a
science fiction story.  I came up with the following URL, for those of you
that really want to see the Outer Space treaty:

http://www.treaty.un.org/LibertyIMS::/Key=hkfmjlgibjknbgkmpkekadgbomccpaapgjinmlgpkcjobhjjpkcbnbojdgkdfdhihccbmegcaaieojcfedmlogekmiacdnplgpghgfnopakcmajmbeildmbiibghkhiccbkegehegbjihcjoheplicehbobchmnbhlhfmhacecapkbldgpdcbnhmnp

When cutting and pasting, be careful of line breaks.