[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] L.A. Police Captain Accused of Bootlegging DVDs
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] L.A. Police Captain Accused of Bootlegging DVDs
- From: Michael A Rolenz <Michael.A.Rolenz(at)aero.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:33:37 -0800
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
Today's LATImes had an article about how a Police Captain, a28yr veteran of the LAPD, was arrested for bootlegging DVDs with a complete duplicating setup in her home.....I don't suppose she even bothered with DeCSS either....
If you register on the LATIMES website you can probably get the article....if local you can buy the paper or borrow someone else's, as I did.