[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] DMCA circumvention hearings - ADDRESS CORRECTION
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] DMCA circumvention hearings - ADDRESS CORRECTION
- From: John Galt <galt(at)inconnu.isu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 02:20:50 -0700 (MST)
- Cc: dmca_discuss(at)lists.microshaft.org, dmca-activists(at)gnu.org
- In-reply-to: <20030321233501.GA13278@sethf.com>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20030321085455.GA11414@sethf.com> <20030321233501.GA13278@sethf.com>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Seth Finkelstein wrote:
> Important Notice: The email address for submission of requests to
> testify that was posted on the Copyright Office website prior to
> 11:00 a.m., E.S.T. on March 19, 2003, was inaccurate. The correct
> email address is email@example.com and NOT firstname.lastname@example.org. Any requests
> that were sent to email@example.com were not received, and anyone who
> sent such a request must resubmit the request to the correct email
> address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Copyright Office will send an email
> confirmation of receipt of all email requests to testify that are
> received by the Office.
They're honest: they stay bought.
You have paid nothing for the preceding, therefore it's worth every penny
you've paid for it: if you did pay for it, might I remind you of the
immortal words of Phineas Taylor Barnum regarding fools and money?
Who is John Galt? email@example.com, that's who!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.76
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----