[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus
- From: "Michael A Rolenz" <Michael.A.Rolenz(at)aero.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:12:39 -0700
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
Probably a "dry bob".....
Sent by: firstname.lastname@example.org
05/29/2002 09:22 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 05:46:47PM +0200, someone somewhere wrote:
> >bzzzt. "property", yes. however, copyrights are not a property, the
> >propaganda of the movie mafia aside. copyrights are just that: rights.
> >the same way that you don't inherit the right to, say, free speech and
> >the pursuit of happiness, you don't inherit the copyright.
> It seems that the ussc disagrees with you. I recently posted this, from
Looks like the USSC fell for the propaganda. Jack must've had the
orgasm of his life when he read that.
New GPG Key issued (old key expired):
pub 1024D/2D7A04F5 2002-05-16 Tom Vogt <email@example.com>
Key fingerprint = C731 64D1 4BCF 4C20 48A4 29B2 BF01 9FA1 2D7A 04F5