[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dvd-discuss] How many bits is a technical protection measure?
- To: "'dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu'" <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>, Charles Ballowe <hangman(at)steelballs.org>
- Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] How many bits is a technical protection measure?
- From: Richard Hartman <hartman(at)onetouch.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:05:19 -0700
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
> -----Original Message-----
> What I find far more interesting is that that program is *5*
> years old,
> and the DMCA is being used as a club to try to retroactively
> declare that
> his program is illegal.
ex post facto ?
-Richard M. Hartman
186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!