[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] NYTimes.com Article: Google Runs Into Copyright Dispute
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] NYTimes.com Article: Google Runs Into Copyright Dispute
- From: Steve Bryan <sbryan(at)vendorsystems.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:19:09 -0500
- In-reply-to: <20020423033725.ECB2058A4E@email5.lga2.nytimes.com>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
At the risk of appearing hypersensitive, why are we being sent an advertisement in e-mail? If sending a link to an article requires that it be accompanied by an even greater mass of advertising, please don't bother sending the link. I don't mean to imply everyone must behave according to my whims, I only intend to express my opinion which I suspect might be held by many others.
On Monday, April 22, 2002, at 10:37 pm, email@example.com wrote:
This article from NYTimes.com
has been sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org.
/-------------------- advertisement -----------------------\