[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss]OT- Check out this message from UPS
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu, microlenz(at)earthlink.net
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss]OT- Check out this message from UPS
- From: "D. C. Sessions" <dvd(at)lumbercartel.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:27:08 -0700
- In-reply-to: <3C7FCE6A.21716.11CF55@localhost>
- Organization: ***** SPLORFFF!!! *****
- References: <3C7FCE6A.21716.11CF55@localhost>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
On Friday 01 March 2002 19:54, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
# I got this from UPS notifying me that two demo DAQ boards are being
# shipped to me (more toys to play with). Strictly prohibited by WHOM?
I think you left out the good stuff.
# This email contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
# If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby
# notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
# message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in
# error, please delete it immediately.
# This email was automatically generated by UPS email services at the
# Shipper's request. Any reply to this email will not be received by
# UPS or Shipper. Please contact the Shipper directly if you have
# questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to
# discontinue this notification service.
| I'm old enough that I don't have to pretend to be grown up.|
+----------- D. C. Sessions <email@example.com> ----------+