Re: [dvd-discuss] Churches sue critic for linking and posting a C&Dletter

I think... (totally not based on law, just commen sense).  If they send it
to me, for free, without me asking, and it is a personal thing, I have the
right to post it wherever I like.  What if my company sent me a letter
saying "you're fired, and fuck you with a big broomstick".  I couldn't
post it to show how unprofessional they were?  They are going to copyright
that?

 -- noah silva