[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred v. Ashcroft Accepted for Review by SCOTUS
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred v. Ashcroft Accepted for Review by SCOTUS
- From: "Roy Murphy" <murphy(at)panix.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:59:26 -0500
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
'Twas brillig when Jeremy Erwin scrobe:
> What's with the headline: "Supreme Court to Intervene in Internet
> Copyright Dispute"? Eldred may publish on the Internet, but the legal
> questions have nothing to do with the internet.
That's just a stupid AP spin to the story. I guess Copyright Term Extensions
just dosn't make for a sexy enough story.
Roy Murphy \ CSpice -- A mailing list for Clergy Spouses
firstname.lastname@example.org \ http://www.panix.com/~murphy/CSpice.html