[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Biden report on "Theft of American Intelluctual Property"
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Biden report on "Theft of American Intelluctual Property"
- From: microlenz(at)earthlink.net
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:40:05 -0800
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
Looks like Biden buys the BS.....BTW Does anybody remember Joe Biden's
aborted presidential campaign where is ad portraying him a a working class
stiff was found to have been stolen almost word for word from some British
politician's ad for his reelection....He should talk about theft of intellectual
property and copyright!
Date sent: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:39:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Larry Blunk <email@example.com>
Subject: [dvd-discuss] Biden report on "Theft of American
Send reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> This is a followup on an earlier message concerning the Senate
> Foreign Relations Committee hearing held on Feb 12. The hearing
> cited a report concerning Intellectual Property theft. The
> report can be found on Senator Joseph Biden's website at:
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games