[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] House Judiciary Commitee oversight hearing on DMCA Section 104 study
- To: dvd-discuss(at)lweb.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] House Judiciary Commitee oversight hearing on DMCA Section 104 study
- From: Larry Blunk <lblunk(at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:42:10 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
The House Judiciary Commitee has an oversight hearing scheduled
today (Dec 12) at 2:00PM regarding the DMCA Section 104 study.
See the following URL: http://www.house.gov/judiciary/
Looks like they are going to audiocast the meeting.
Do You Yahoo!?
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of
your unique holiday gifts! Buy at http://shopping.yahoo.com
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com