[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] Content neutral?
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] Content neutral?
- From: "D. C. Sessions" <dcs(at)lumbercartel.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:53:49 -0700
- Organization: ***** SPLORFFF!!! *****
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
Maybe someone can help me here. I have in my hand a
piece of paper printed with text. I wish to place this text
on the Web. According to the 2nd Circuit, an injunction
against my placing this text on the Web is content-neutral.
Does this mean that it doesn't matter what is on that piece
| I'm old enough that I don't have to pretend to be grown up.|
+----------- D. C. Sessions <firstname.lastname@example.org> ----------+