[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] Commerating the occasion.
- To: <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] Commerating the occasion.
- From: Scott A Crosby <crosby(at)qwes.math.cmu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:09:02 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: <F171rlyxTz8sAQFvyu700023be8@hotmail.com>
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
This is my commeration of this occasion.. And, my future signature:
``Mickey Mouse is more important than national security; Mickey Mouse
has gotten a federal appeals court to agree that they can have scientific
research and/or software censored, while the DoJ, representing national
security interests, was unable to get an appeals court to censor
scientific publication, reserach and software.'' -- Scott Crosby
But, I want to check it for factual accuracies and/or other problems.
So, any fixes, errors, or suggested changes?