Re: [dvd-discuss] Latest RIAA Tactic- Impersonating a Police Officer

At 08:47 PM 1/18/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Art McGee wrote:
> > > Re Hispanics change of identity. Same here in England for Muslims and
> > > mostly from Albania or Pakistan. We should all have to carry ID to
> > > prevent fraud.
> >
> > OK, I see that we're not all on the same page. :-|
>
>Clearly.  Unless the quoted comment was meant as sarcasm, but I didn't
>take it that way, either.
>
> > And I thought Pho was bad. :-\
>
>No, pho is delicious... especially on a cold day.

I think Art was referring to the mail list called Pho, which has nothing
and everything to do with Vietnames beef noodle soup.

James S. Tyre                               mailto:jstyre@jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.net