[dvd-discuss] L.A. Police Captain Accused of Bootlegging DVDs

Today's LATImes had an article about how a Police Captain, a28yr veteran of the LAPD, was arrested for bootlegging DVDs with a complete duplicating setup in her home.....I don't suppose she even bothered with DeCSS either....

If you register on the LATIMES website you can probably get the article....if local you can buy the paper or borrow someone else's, as I did.