RE: [dvd-discuss] is this real? Suing the keyboard co?

I'm sorry, but the "Shift" key came first.  If they
design their protection so that a -pre-existing- mechanism
bypasses it, it's their _design_ that is at fault.

For example, everyone has a housekey.  The ridges on
yours prevent it from working in my lock, but the blank
form is likely the same.  That is, your key would be
insertable, but would not turn the knob.

Now I design a new "security doorknob" to simplify things
so that the ridges don't matter -- if the key is insertable
it will turn the knob.  Do I get to sue all of you guys
that already have keys that will "bypass" my security doorknob?
I don't think so . . .

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!