RE: [dvd-discuss] reversal press release - sunncomm

He's throwing us a bone verbally, but in the end it's
a big fat goose-egg for us.  If it had gone to court
and a ruling had been made, that would've been worth
something to us.  Someone backing off the suit isn't
worth a darned thing, no matter what they say while
doing it.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

http://www.visi.com/~tneu