RE: [dvd-discuss] 120 years and still not in the public domain

Even if I grant that there is an interest in maintaining
a _proprietary_ national standard (as opposed to an open
standard) I do not see how the use of the numbering scheme
by a hotel for it's room numbers conflicts in any way with
that end as applied to libraries' efforts to classify books.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!