Re: [dvd-discuss] did everyone already see this?

I believe they were trying to claim the encryption in the garage door
opener codes (the stuff they use to prevent unauthorized access to your
garage by some one with a programmable remote) was a TPM...and the
mechanism to 'copy' one code to another device...was circumvention....
I have to admit I read it very quickly....

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin		phone: (613) 794-5356