Re: [dvd-discuss] Digital Millennium Anti-Connectivity Act Introduced

If this goes through, there goes my whole AHRA arguement.

Question, since it would be a new act or say newer law, how would that
work if it conflicts with current law?~

And well, frankly, I understand the ethic or financial issues involved,
but isn't making song sharing a felony a little extreme?

Does this mean that for every time I lost money I could pass a law...