Re: [dvd-discuss] When you though things couldn't get any weirder...

On 16 Jul 2003 at 18:47, Seth Johnson wrote:

Date sent:      	Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:47:33 -0400
From:           	Seth Johnson <seth.johnson@realmeasures.dyndns.org>
To:             	dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Subject:        	Re: [dvd-discuss] When you though things couldn't get any
weirder...

> Fortunately (not for me, because I forwarded that URL around), this is a
> hoax.  The two internal links are to pages on www.scoopthis.com, whose
> header reads, "Because if it's on the net, it must be true."
>
> I gotta learn.  Too outrageous, how could I have let myself be fooled?

"Copyright for 95 yrs or life + 70, jail time for telling one how to read an
ebook, millions of dollars defending DeCSS, the MPAA trying to get Jon declared
a juvenile delinquent of dangerous tendencies, an RIAA lawyer that barely
passed evidence giving testimony to the government...oh Toto...Toto...Auntie
Em....", "Dorothy wake up...you've had a terrible dream..."

If it weren't too close to the truth it wouldn't have fooled you.