[dvd-discuss] Re: [dvd-discuss digest 2003] V #237

>On 8 Jul 2003 at 11:29, John Zulauf wrote:

>Date sent:      	Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:29:16 -0600
>From:           	"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
>To:             	dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
>Subject:        	Re: [dvd-discuss] Gedanken Experiment -Unix and Norton
>Send reply to:  	dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu

>I think it was Jessica Litman who wrote that the problem with copyright now is
>that there is an industry of obsolete people who still have BMWs that they want
>to keep and don't want to take up the task of throwing away all that they
>learned in school and practice and starting from scratch.

That is such a cop-out. Whether they want to or not isn't their choice. I find Litman's
writing kind of the manner of a Lifestyles of the Copying and Suing. Nice overview but
short on engaging readers to do something. Who gives a #@$##@$%#@! if they want to study,
the judges should pass a yearly certification like other professionals have to.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/