RE: [dvd-discuss] W32.Klez.H infection on of our group member's PC

***blatant self promotion***

For those Windows users interested in a unix-like
computer to experience the difference, please contact me and we can work
something out.

I can offer you:
Debian, Mandrake or (in some cases) Dead Rat.

-marcia