RE: [dvd-discuss] W32.Klez.H infection on of our group member's PC

Admittedly, the default settings of Outlook and Outlook
Express were ... poorly chosen?  However, they can be
disabled.  It does not have to open anything "automatically".

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!