Re: [dvd-discuss] IDSA Forces Arcade Game Manual ArchiveOffline

<tacky_reply_self>
Here are the corrected BNW quotes

http://www.somaweb.org/w/sub/Brave%20New%20World%20fulltext.html

"Ending is better than mending."

"I'm really so glad I'm not an alpha."

"Alpha children wear grey They work much harder than we do, because
they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfuly glad I'm a Beta,
because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the
Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta
children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children.
And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able …"

<sarcasm>
I'm really so glad I'm not an RIAA members. They work much harder...
they're so frightfully clever.
</sarcasm>

.002
</tacky_reply_to_self>