Re: [dvd-discuss] Sen. Hatch supports remote destruction

As with most techno-morons Hatch doesn't have a clue that if he allows the RIAA, MPAA to do this then how does one distinquish that from all the evil wicked man and nasty hackers out there or those cyberTERRORISTS that are plotting to destroy our cyberinfrastructure with their nefarious schemes. Whomever does what still means that somebody must expend the resources to investigate. As with the "Terrorist Information Awareness"probram, TECHNO-BOZO Hatch doesn't have a clue about Pfa or PD and how too many Pfa's mean that too many resources get used up that eventually the system becomes ineffective.

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>

06/20/2003 08:23 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss