RE: [dvd-discuss] Sen. Hatch supports remote destruction

I phrased it like that because the DMCA was a set of massive changes to
copyright law, so the DMCA could be considered a subset of copyright
law.  I wasn't really getting into fair use, which I probably should
have mentioned along with that.

Although, fair use isn't really a concrete thing either, the way it's
laid out in the law is a series of tests for a judge to consider.  I'd
much rather see fair use actually be codified, so that there's no (or
less) ambiguity as to what is a fair use.