RE: [dvd-discuss] Don't forget to curse the darkness

Then you ought to join my Church of the Perpetual Armegeddon.

Just because our prediction of the end comming tomorrow turned
out to be wrong _yesterday_ doesn't mean it won't come tomorrow.

Better yet, they can't argue against us because it's a religious
freedom issue!  ;-)

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!