RE: [dvd-discuss]TurboTax takes a duck dive

The best model for TurboTax to make money would be to
_give_ away the software, but charge a fee for each
filing.  Either electronic or printing IRS-compliant
forms.  They could allow printing of non-compliant forms
for review, but for the ones that the IRS would accept
you would have to pay.  That way no matter _how_ many
people use the software, they get thier take.  And without
all this DRM cr@p.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!