RE: [dvd-discuss]DMCA Excemption Hearings at UCLA Day 1 Part n of N

You can reverse that last statement when it comes to
technical people looking at the legal process as well!

This list is a great start on getting interchange between
the two communities though.  The bigger issue is how to
spread the effect beyond the scope of the list membership...

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!