From: Michael A Rolenz [mailto:Michael.A.Rolenz@aero.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 11:06 AM
To: dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Cc: dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu; owner-dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] Re: [dvd-discuss digest 2003] V #180

SO I can put MASTER on any copy and it become THE MASTER?

"Richard Hartman" <hartman@onetouch.com>

04/17/2003 08:39 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss

        To:        <dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>
        cc:

Actually, I believe that masters _are_ generally labelled as such.

--
-Richard M. Hartman

hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!