RE: [dvd-discuss] Re: [dvd-discuss digest 2003] V #180

The right is transferred with posession of
the master recording?

So a duplicating service gets the right
to distribute my work -- and I do not --
because they happen to store masters of my
works for me?

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!