RE: [dvd-discuss] Re: Another Poster Child for DeCSS?

Why would the purchaser have to go to court to show
that the claim is invalid.  Could not the purchaser
make his own counter-claim and the Schroedinger's cat
nature of the law would protect him unless the publisher
tried to pursue it in court -- at which point the publisher
is as likely to be on the wrong side of the quantum
state collapse as the purchaser is . . .

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!