RE: [dvd-discuss] OT: request for references

"2B or not 2B. That's the question?"

http://www.ucitaonline.com/
http://www.badsoftware.com/uccindex.htm
http://www.badsoftware.com/nccusl98.htm

"Richard Hartman" <hartman@onetouch.com>

03/25/2003 09:50 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss

        To:        <dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [dvd-discuss] OT: request for references

Pam discusses "Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code" ... it sounds
a lot like the UCITA.  Questions: how does Article 2B relate to the UCITA?
(I am suspecting it is a direct predecessor).  The UCITA has not yet been
passed, except by 2 states ... has UCC Article 2B been passed? Is it
dead?  Is it somewhere working it's way through the mill even as we speak?

--
-Richard M. Hartman

hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

Re: [dvd-discuss] OT: request for references

Here's Pamela Samuelson's website

http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/~pam/

http://www.press.umich.edu/jep/04-03/samuelson.html

A few references to the procd case