RE: Weasels? (was RE: [dvd-discuss] CTEA Protects What Copyrights?)

According to what little I've seen reported, they actually
have more margin on the ebooks than the dead tree versions,
or at least the _author_ does.  Dunno 'bout the publisher.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!