[dvd-discuss] Finland Postpones EUCD

Here are some interesting news (see below).

Sweden's proposal is even more delayed. It should have been implemented on
December 22, 2002, and Sweden is NEVER late in implementing EU directives.
This time, however, we have yet to even see the proposal. From when the
proposal is presented there is at least 6-10 months until it is a law. But
than again, it is only that quick, should the implementation be hassle
free, which most probably will not be the case...

Also online under:
http://grep.law.harvard.edu/article.pl?sid=03/02/01/0457244

Regards,

Mikael Pawlo