Re: [dvd-discuss] more dmca nonsense--Lexmark printers

They bundled a copyrighted work into the cartridge. I think that they
called it a "toner authentication program" or something like that.
Either that, or they bundled a TPM into the cartridge, and it controlled
access to a copyrighted program in the printer.

Mickey