RE: [dvd-discuss] Re: TurboTax for free?

Well ... and accessing the DVD you bought using
DeCSS is restricted by DMCA as well.  Currently.

The CD was sent unsolicited.  It is a gift.
I own it.  Therefore, I should be able to access
it, no?  How is this different than the arguments
we are using to claim the ability to access the
DVD we bought, bypassing CSS?

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

http://sethf.com
Anticensorware Investigations - http://sethf.com/anticensorware/
Seth Finkelstein's Infothought blog - http://sethf.com/infothought/blog/